Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/M/F/D/V) / Drug Free
Pay & Rewards
- Base pay – All employees are paid bi-weekly & qualify to
participate in direct deposit of their paychecks. Employees may be
eligible for annual wage increases based on annual job evaluations
and company performance.
- Opportunity & Growth – FBC offers employees the opportunity
to apply for open positions (lateral & promotion) after six
months of continuous employment within a current position.
- Recognition Programs – Includes Service and President’s
- Employee Perks – FBC’s employee discount program which offers
special savings off local and national attractions, services and
Health & Protection
- Medical – Full-time and part-time with benefits employees and
their qualified dependants are eligible for group health care
coverage. Coverage begins on the 1st of the month after 30 days of
- Prescription Drug Program - Includes walk-in and mail order
- Long Term Disability – FBC pays 100% of employee coverage.
- Life Insurance w/ AD&D – Company pays 100% for employee
coverage. Policy equals 1 ½ times’ annual salary plus an additional
$5,000. Optional Life available.
- Various plans also available:
- Short Term Disability
- Hospital Intensive Care
- Dependent Life
Investing in Your Future
- Employees may contribute up to 100% of pretax pay (subject to
IRS annual limitations). FBC will match the first 6% dollar for
dollar. Additional discretionary contributions may be made by the
- Access to Banking Services
- PTO Cash-in
Training & Development
- FBC offers employees many opportunities for advanced training
and education develop new skills:
- Job Specific
- Communication Skills
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $1,000 per calendar year for
approved technical schools, colleges & universities.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full-time employees accrue PTO at a rate
equal to 26 days per year. Part-time employees accrue 21-26 days
per year. This benefit is to be used for holiday, sick, personal
and vacation days. Accruing begins from the date of hire and can be
used after 30 days of employment.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – A free, voluntary, and
confidential service, providing employees with assessments,
consultations and referrals in the area of personal concerns to
include substance, family & financial issues.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Time off for those who
qualify for the birth/adoption of a child or for serious health
- Bereavement Leave – Up to 3 days
- Free parking
- Uniform Discounts
- Employee Appreciation Week
- Flexible work hours for select positions
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Leave
- Discount movie tickets
- Fitness Center (HQ)
All in all, our benefits provide our employees with a valuable
package. We believe you’ll find a lot to gain from being a part of
the Florida’s Blood Centers’ team!
**The information contained on this site highlights our
current benefits plan. The official Plan documents govern in case
of any discrepancy between the Plan and the descriptions on this